Fighting Traffic Violations To Protect Your Driving Privileges
Many people think that a New York traffic violation is too small of a matter for an attorney to handle. The truth is, paying a speeding ticket or other traffic violation can cost you much more than the cost of hiring a lawyer. You can face increased insurance rates, points on your driver’s license and even driver’s license suspension.
Cited for a traffic violation in Nassau County? Call me, Barbara Wilkanowski, a criminal defense attorney with more than 35 years of experience at 866-308-7620 for a free initial consultation.
Types Of Traffic Violations
Paying a traffic ticket is the same as pleading guilty to the traffic offense. If you are facing any of the following violations, talk to an attorney first to determine the most advisable course of action:
- Speeding, excessive speed
- Changing lanes without signaling
- Reckless driving
- Aggressive driving
- Careless driving
- Driving on a suspended license
- Hit-and-run or leaving the scene of an accident
- Disobeying a traffic signal
- Failure to yield
How I Can Help You
Do not pay a speeding ticket or any other type of traffic ticket before talking to Barbara Wilkanowski, Attorney At Law, an experienced Nassau County traffic violations defense attorney. I can negotiate with the traffic prosecutor to:
- Have the violation reduced to a lesser charge
- Bargain for a dismissal of your moving violation in exchange for a guilty plea on a nonmoving violation
- Work for a dismissal of the charges if the police officer fails to appear
- Work for a dismissal of the charges altogether
By making one appearance on your behalf before the Nassau County Traffic & Parking Violations Agency, I can save you points on your driver’s license, increased insurance rates and other serious penalties.
Do Not Wait
Do not wait to get legal help to fight your traffic ticket. Located in Flushing, I represent clients throughout Nassau County. Send an email to schedule your free consultation.